EST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[KuroKaze] - LIGHTS -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KuroKaze_17
Gopnik
Gopnik
KuroKaze_17

[KuroKaze] - LIGHTS - Empty
PostSubject: [KuroKaze] - LIGHTS -   [KuroKaze] - LIGHTS - EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 4:22 am

[AMV] - LIGHTS -

Yooo. Decided to go with Fairy Tail this time. Enjoy and tell me what u think!! Very Happy

DDL: MEGA
Song: I am King - Lights
Anime: Fairy Tail
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-0E3_2V_Pbp_rMNXVyehhQ
Breaker
EST
EST
Breaker

PostSubject: Re: [KuroKaze] - LIGHTS -   [KuroKaze] - LIGHTS - EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 9:30 am

Hey!
You have improved quite a lot. The overall structure of the clip is really nice, the action parts and verse parts are nicely separate. I did not like the rsmb in the build up part in the beginning of the video you should have added that to some motion/fight clips imo. Furthermore the black gaps/flashes are not that aesthetic in my opinion so I would suggest that you come up with a different solution to hitting the multiple beats. Also 0:45 i really did not like, you should have done something different there for sure maybe even a twitch or something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BreakerAMV
KuroKaze_17
Gopnik
Gopnik
KuroKaze_17

PostSubject: Re: [KuroKaze] - LIGHTS -   [KuroKaze] - LIGHTS - EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 12:26 pm

Hey thanks 4 the comment Smile

Breaker wrote:
Furthermore the black gaps/flashes are not that aesthetic in my opinion so I would suggest that you come up with a different solution to hitting the multiple beats
-I'll look into it more

Breaker wrote:
Also 0:45 i really did not like, you should have done something different there for sure maybe even a twitch or something.
-I used twitch but AE wasn't rendering Mad . And i don't think there is for SV (or i don't know)

Breaker wrote:
I did not like the rsmb in the build up part in the beginning of the video you should have added that to some motion/fight clips imo.
-I'll try to lay off it the next time.

Breaker wrote:
You have improved quite a lot. The overall structure of the clip is really nice, the action parts and verse parts are nicely separate.
-Thank you Razz . Although i still have problems(/am not confortable) doing slow parts T_T
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-0E3_2V_Pbp_rMNXVyehhQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [KuroKaze] - LIGHTS -   [KuroKaze] - LIGHTS - Empty

Back to top Go down

[KuroKaze] - LIGHTS -
Page 1 of 1