EST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ARAM CONTEST

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephi
Parm
Parm
Sephi

ARAM CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: ARAM CONTEST   ARAM CONTEST EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 2:34 am

ARAM CONTEST 160802011152535160

Hey, AMV-France association is pleased to introduce the community to a new contest called ARAM Contest standing for "All Random All Mid", something players from LoL surely know well!
If you are familiar with it, maybe you already figured out how this contest will look like.
If you're not, just remember TGS 2012 : MEP Battle. Yes, because this contest is bringing this TGS's concept back!

Anyway, no more talking, here are a description and the rules of the contest :

ARAM Contest's goal is to have editors make a MEP with a team built by team leaders chosen by registered editors. Once they're chosen, you'll have a single week to make said MEP using songs from a pack given by the judges.

Here's how it'll all happen :

- Between 08/10 and 08/24 included, you register for the contest
- You'll then have until 08/31 11:59pm (French time, I'll make a countdown) to vote for team leaders
- 09/01, team leaders make their team. The order of decision will depend on which one of them got the most votes and there will be a rotation system to obviously ensure a fair balance and so that we don't have editors only editing with their friends.
- From 09/02 to 09/09 11:59pm (French time again), you edit.

No minimum length required for the video.

How to register?

Easy! Just click here and say you want to take part in the contest. I'll make a post under this one with currently registered editors.

Hoping to see many of you entering!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SefiCFS
Breaker
EST
EST
Breaker

ARAM CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: Re: ARAM CONTEST   ARAM CONTEST EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 10:00 am

Damn I love that you guys are bringing the TGS concept back but I'm not sure if I can take part this year. I might register really late or not register at all :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BreakerAMV

ARAM CONTEST
Page 1 of 1