EST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REAK-AMV RAKUDAI KISHI

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mister E
Parm
Parm
mister E

REAK-AMV RAKUDAI KISHI Empty
PostSubject: REAK-AMV RAKUDAI KISHI   REAK-AMV RAKUDAI KISHI EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 6:11 pm

Hi community , here is my last amv made ​​20h on this anime that I really appreciated rakudai kishi . Initially I wanted the clipped on a more rhythmic music but it left testicle in lol. Briefly, for the clip is pretty simple nothing special just a few scenes of fight on a dynamic sound with a few effects here and the ! I wanted to make it as clean as possible for the rest to you to judge.

Anime: rakudai kishi
Music: Blue Stahli - enemy

Back to top Go down
Breaker
EST
EST
Breaker

PostSubject: Re: REAK-AMV RAKUDAI KISHI   REAK-AMV RAKUDAI KISHI EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 3:17 pm

Yo!
It's not bad but it didn't leave an impression either :/ The action parts seem to lack impact and the clip itself is quite static at places. But i did like some fx that you used. I think that you went with the wrong style on this song. I would have preferred a much more dirty and fx heavy style to this song. Good luck with your next clip https://illiweb.com/i Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BreakerAMV
mister E
Parm
Parm
mister E

PostSubject: Re: REAK-AMV RAKUDAI KISHI   REAK-AMV RAKUDAI KISHI EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 12:04 am

thx breaker for the constructive feedback!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REAK-AMV RAKUDAI KISHI   REAK-AMV RAKUDAI KISHI Empty

Back to top Go down

REAK-AMV RAKUDAI KISHI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EST :: Kunst :: AnimeMusicVideo-
Jump to: