EST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[iKuZze&Fobos] Nakama's Scream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fobos
Gopnik
Gopnik
Fobos

fobos - [iKuZze&Fobos] Nakama's Scream Empty
PostSubject: [iKuZze&Fobos] Nakama's Scream   fobos - [iKuZze&Fobos] Nakama's Scream EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:46 pm

Yo all! This is my new work with iKuZze! This guy ask me about collab and why not ? Very Happy So, enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Breaker
EST
EST
Breaker

PostSubject: Re: [iKuZze&Fobos] Nakama's Scream   fobos - [iKuZze&Fobos] Nakama's Scream EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:33 pm

Yop!
Overall it's not bad the pace was handled well and there were no big problems. The camera movements are too rough, they could be a lot smoother and it was pretty random for me (probably because it's a collab)
But other than that it's pretty cool
o/ GG and on to the next one
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BreakerAMV
Fobos
Gopnik
Gopnik
Fobos

PostSubject: Re: [iKuZze&Fobos] Nakama's Scream   fobos - [iKuZze&Fobos] Nakama's Scream EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 1:29 am

Haha, agree about camera movements (was bored and sometimes just want to finish it hurry), and yeah, not my best ofc, lel. So, thanks man, i appreciate your opinion ^^
Back to top Go down
Light
EST
EST
Light

PostSubject: Re: [iKuZze&Fobos] Nakama's Scream   fobos - [iKuZze&Fobos] Nakama's Scream EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 9:19 am

Tsau poisid o/

The video was cool, typical shonen action. I agree with Breaker about the shakes and camera movements being too rough. The transi at 1:27 wasn't that good, in my opinion it kinda killed the flow you guys had, the transi at 1:28 with Mihawk had the same issue. 2:02 was really cool.
Overall it was nice so gg guys
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/L1ghtAMV
Fobos
Gopnik
Gopnik
Fobos

PostSubject: Re: [iKuZze&Fobos] Nakama's Scream   fobos - [iKuZze&Fobos] Nakama's Scream EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 12:36 am

Heh, well, thanks Light, im really agree with you bcz was lazy at editing XD So yeah, thanks for feedback, appreciate ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [iKuZze&Fobos] Nakama's Scream   fobos - [iKuZze&Fobos] Nakama's Scream Empty

Back to top Go down

[iKuZze&Fobos] Nakama's Scream
Page 1 of 1