EST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Hikado95] Track W1ck3d MEP + BONUS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikado95
Parm
Parm
Hikado95

[Hikado95] Track W1ck3d MEP + BONUS Empty
PostSubject: [Hikado95] Track W1ck3d MEP + BONUS   [Hikado95] Track W1ck3d MEP + BONUS EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 9:04 am

[Hikado95] Track W1ck3d MEP + BONUS Paper10
Titulos: PAPER  +Track MEP
Music : Zebrahead - Blackout  / Japanese Wallpaper - Between Friends feat. Jesse Davidson)
Anime: Kara no Kyoukai Mirai Fukuin, Kara no Kyoukai Mirai Fukuin Extra Chorus, Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu, Byousoku 5cm, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, Zankyuo no Terror y Black Bullet

+BONUS PAPER OR PAPEL
The scenes are random; It has no concept. I only focus on the 2 effects tests (Twixtor Pro masks and Color correction / level) there are a few scenes which is also a small Motion test graph are simple but hacientan very well with the scenes.
Back to top Go down
Light
EST
EST
Light

[Hikado95] Track W1ck3d MEP + BONUS Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Hikado95] Track W1ck3d MEP + BONUS   [Hikado95] Track W1ck3d MEP + BONUS EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 6:51 pm

Hey!! o/

well for the first video.. It was cool but i didn't like some of the transitions like the ones at 0:30 and 0:34, they seemed really unnatural :/ and i also didn't like the text at 0:30 but that's just my opinion, text is just not my cup of tea xD

The second video was really cool, i loved the atmosphere Very Happy

Nice job dude!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/L1ghtAMV

[Hikado95] Track W1ck3d MEP + BONUS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EST :: Kunst :: AnimeMusicVideo-
Jump to: